DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our "Watch Dog" Buttons









Dear Diary, Today was so much fun! I took Ashtyn & Buttons to the Petco costume contest. Buttons was a "Watch Dog" (get it :) the big watch on her back) anyway... we also took along Ashtyn's good buddy Madison & her pug Duke. They had a puppy play date :) The girls had so much fun. Buttons watch was originally on her back but the more she walked around it ended up on her side. had to think up something to use some scrappin supplies ;) while the girls & I went to eat I left Buttons to get a manicure (PINK of course!) We had to rush home afterwards to get Ashtyn & Kadence to the school for the "Olde Time" photos they were taking for a fundraiser. The girls looked so cute in their vintage dresses. Cannot wait to get them back so I can scrap it! Tomorrow is dedicated for cleaning YUK! I have neglected it so badly lately...just been too busy! So tomorrow I am just going to make myself do it! (with the help of the girls... whether they like it or not) The weekend is almost over so enjoy it. I am sooo excited for Halloween. I am even dressing up this year,going to be a witch. Tom says that should just be natural for me since I am one 90% of the time anyway....but what does he know :) if he is going to be like that I have a suggestion for his costume as well ;) just kidding could'nt resist that one!







8 comments:

Penne said...

Buttons looks so cute! Did she win the contest?
I can't wait to see those pics of the girls. They sound super cute!
Looking forward to seeing you again! Tell the girls I said "Hey"

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Hey! No neither dog won but it sure was fun! The girls are already planning for next year :) I will tell the kiddo's Hi for you. Ashtyn thought it was too cool that you played the sax too. Well better get going so I can jump in the shower. Have volleyball after school today & I have a few errands to run before then. See ya soon! Angelia

Cynde said...

Psssst, basic grey is in.

Penne said...

ackkk...Why didn't you tell me BG was in? HMMMMM? Am I not as important as A? Do you not like me anymore? I might as well go and eat worms... :)

Cynde said...

ummm, maybe it's kinda like the rusty pickle blog. lol. and i did. you didn't look.


oh, hey angelia!

cynde

Cynde said...

angelia, oh angelia where are you???? are you coming to the crop on friday night? please say yes!!! and bring Ashtyn!!!! pretty please!

Penne said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Pretty please with a cherry on top??!!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

I'm alive :) Thanks Cynde for calling to check on me! (what a good friend!) I did go in the store on Monday I think ...maybe Tuesday...anyway, I did pick up some Basic Grey! Totally LOVE this line! sorry for not posting in a few days I have just been so darn busy!!!! I would like to go to the crop if I can get a babysitter AShtyn & I will come! Talk to ya both really soon! Angelia