DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dear Diary, YIPPEE it's Friday!Today my new blog was born! (I think it's a GIRL!) Although I was attempting to add my blog to the blog of the Scrapbook store I teach at and was unable to figure that out now I have my very own space. (I do hope that my scrappin buddies find me out here though!) Maybe with a little help from someone who is more computer savy than me I can figure out how to put it on the stores blog. I went to the store today & found the things I needed to teach my classes with @ the Oct.20 retreat. All of the other teachers were in there , we were all trying to finalize the supplies we need for the retreat. Ashtyn stayed with mom & dad & helped clean ferrett cages & I took Kadence with me. The store has a play area which keeps her occupied for a little while then she wants to "Shop" (which to a 4 year old means: I want to pick up & look at everything & try to get my mommy to buy it for me!) Guess I got off cheap today...all she got was a bag of Harvest buttons. (not sure all 4 year olds want scrapbooking supplies for Christmas ,but she told me today that's what she wants. She's definatly my child!) Then we ran a few errands, went to Target & Came home & picked up Ashtyn @ her Grandma & Grandpa's . Came home watched a little T.V. & started work on this blog. Guess I can say I had a Great day! Well Goodnight! Have a SCRAPPY WEEKEND! Angelia

4 comments:

*~Annette~* said...

Very cute pail!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Thanks! It was alot of fun to make!

Penne said...

Are you teaching classes all day Sat? What time will you be getting there? See ya then!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Hey! I plan to get there when it starts I think the 1st class I teach is at 2:30 & also the 3:30 class. I need to call Rona today to check that for sure. Ashtyn will be coming along too. See ya there!