DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday Nov.2, 2007

Dear Diary, Yippee... It's Friday! I am getting ready to go to Ashtyn's school party. (We cannot have "Halloween" parties anymore ...now it has to be a "Fall Party" with absolutely NO dressing up! I remember the good ol' days, having our Halloween parties bringing our costumes to school & having a parade across the stage & wearing them to the High School building so the High School Kids could laugh @ us. So much has changed since I was little. I do miss the good ol' days . Everything now has to be so politically correct, but I wonder what ever happened to just having fun?? Same goes for "Christmas"parties {does anyone remember those bags of fruit & nuts they used to give you @ the Christmas parties?} I loved those! )Anyway...I just wanted to make a quick post for my buddies who thought I was dead or something, {thanks for worrying about me!} any-hoo ...I need to get ready to go to school to take those yummy goodie bags to the kids! I will post more later {probably tomorrow} The monthly crop @ the store is today so if you aren't already signed up ...what are you waiting for??? Hope to see all of you tonight!

2 comments:

Penne said...

Did you have fun at the party? We didn't have parties like that when I was Ash's age. I guess they thought we were too old...DUH! A person is NEVER too old to party!!!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

We did have fun, this is Ahtyn's last year for school parties :( she will be in Jr. High next year. I am so excited about the retreat this weekend! Let me know when you want to meet to use my cricut. Talk to ya soon! Angelia