DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rusty Pickle Altered Halloween Paint Can













Hi! Here is a paint can I altered for a Trick or Treat pail. I used Rusty Pickle's "Adams Family" line of papers for this project. Rusty Pickle is having a contest where you have to alter an item of your choice using any of their great Halloween papers. So I thought ...What the heck , I may as well submit it! Hope you enjoy it! I used TONS of machine stitching , ribbons, buttons, googley eyes, flowers,glitter & rhinestones. Can't wait to go Trick-or-Treating! Wish me luck! Angelia

1 comment:

Three Boys and A Lady said...

Hi! I stumbles on your blog by way of google. I love your pails! I teach at a private preschool and was planning on making these for my kiddos. I just have one stupid question. How do you get the paper around where the handle goes?

Thank you in advance!