DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday October 13,2007

Dear Diary, Today me & the girls slept in. YIPPEE! Had to go to Cape AGAIN to get a paint can for the Nov.10 Small Town Girls Retreat. I think I will be making a Christmas can for my class. Of course we had to do a little shopping while we were there. Got Buttons a really pretty collar with lots of Bling! (just what every pampered pooch needs!) A pearl doggy necklace with a rhinestone paw print, a chew toy & a orange & black fleece jacket that we are going to have a volleyball & Fan of #10 embroidered on it (That's Ashtyn's # ) I love it around Halloween because I can find Orange & black stuff that I would not be able to find any other time of the year. Since it's our School colors that's cool. Rushed home to watch Scrapbook Memories @ 4:30 but it was not on today (guess they have switched times again) piddled around the house for a while, careful not to do too much of anything since weekends are supposed to be for fun & I do not know of anyone who thinks housework is fun! Tom is out @Deer camp & my parents called & wanted us to go eat @ the Mexican restaraunt (YUM!) so it was back off to Cape AGAIN! Got some cool stuff planned for me & the girls tomorrow so guess I had better get off to bed. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Penne said...

You were in Cape LOTS this past week. Now we just need you to drive up here just to scrap with me and Cynde!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

That would be a blast! I wish I would have known earlier the other day & maybe I could have made arrangements to scrap with you guys. I love scrappin with my buds even though I never get much done. Just seem to talk the whole time (imagine that!) see ya!