DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday October 19, 2007


Dear Diary, Today was pretty hectic! Still trying to get everything prepared for the retreat tomorrow. Just about have all of the kits made up for the classes I am teaching, so now it's time to get my thinking cap on & make up a couple of things for the Nov.10 retreat. If you have not been to the store lately you should really go! (especially if you like the clear stamps) Rona got in a bunch of different October Afternoon stamp sets (they rock!) This is a new company & they have the coolest stuff so I am sure they will be a great company! I was lucky enough to get there yesterday & pick up a few sets & some rub-on's to match. (I had to get that cool little Hoot Owl set!)AShtyn got her school pics back today & I thought they were really good. It's so fun to line them up each year & see how much she has changed. She put on lip gloss right before the pics so her lips aren't really that shiny in real life :) plus the scanner made it look much darker than the pic really is. Hard to believe she is in 6th grade this year & it's her last year in elementary school. Tom picked up Ashtyn from gymnastics(cheer)last night so I got to see the whole episode of Survivor! I was so happy with the outcome since he was trying to get them to vote James off! (HaHa buddy it didn't work for ya did it!)& I did not like the girls throwing the challenge (wish they both would have gotten to go home for that little stunt!)Well I guess that's enough about my television addiction :) Off to scrap again (or until 9:00 when Men in Trees comes on!) Have a SCRAPPY weekend & hope to see some of you @ the crop tomorrow!

2 comments:

Penne said...

Love the picture! Glad you got to watch an entire of uninterrupted TV.

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

ME TOO! Ashtyn has 1 for you!