DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday October 23,2007

Dear Diary, Today was very rainy & cold & I feel like poo! I got absolutly NOTHING accomplished today except for putting a pot of ham & beans in the crock pot for supper.(just seemed like the perfect weather for that.} I did not even feel like picking up Ashtyn from school (but I did) I am seriously thinking of going to bed. I am usually such a night owl but not today! But I do think I will wait until Ashtyn stops practicing the saxophone :) Got Buttons the cutest little pink carry bag off ebay & got it today ! (I may save it 4 Ashtyn 4 Christmas so shhh. don't tell her) yep , we are 1 of those kind of people who dress up their doggie :) can't help it she just looks so darn adorable! OK to explain the pic. of the lid in this post...right before I took my retreat class paint can to the store I decided to add a dove to the top so it was not in my project post. Well better go I really think I need to go to bed! Ashtyn is done practicing the sax. I sure hope I feel better tomorrow & I have a more productive day! Until then... Scrap on! OH, I almost forgot ... CONGRATS PENNE for winning a Rusty Pickle prize pack from the Rusty Pickle Blog! I am sooooo jealous! :)

2 comments:

Penne said...

So Ash plays the sax huh? An alto sax? That is so cool...tell her I played the alto sax for four years. Only one of those were high school though. I wanted to play sports more than an instrument.
I can't wait to see what I won from Rusty Pickle! I am so excited!
I wonder how sign up are going for the STG retreat? talk at ya L8R. Tell the girls I said Hi!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Yep, alto! I love it, she is getting much better (she is teaching me to play it too :) !) She is a volleyball nut & she cheers too . Our USAV travel team will have tryouts in the next month or so. Can't wait! You will have to come to 1 of her games sometime! She got MVP & Best server for 2 yrs.in a row now. I hope sign ups are good this time. I have been in bed all day, feel like crap! Getting ready to take ahot shower in hopes that will help. I really need to get those kit projects done & get them to the store. Kinda hard to work on anything when you are sick though. You be sure to let me know what you get from RP! They have a couple brand new lines out I really want 2 see! L8R! Angelia