DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Friday, October 26, 2007

"Small Town Girls" Nov.10 Retreat {KIT}


Hi! Just thought I would post this kit I will have available @ the Nov.10 retreat. It is a 6x6 chipboard box that houses a 10 page 5x5 chipboard accordian album . The kit cost will be $15.00. (for album & storage box) all pieces are Pre-cut & pre-sewn so all you will need to complete this kit is : Dark brown ink, paper piercer, adhesive, & a needle with white thread (you will only need this if you choose to stitch your buttons) I will be dropping off the sample @ the store today & it really does look better in person. (don't know what happened with the pics. I am usually a better photographer than this.) So drop by the store & take a peek! only a Limited # of kits will be available for this set, so sign up soon! Have a Scrappy Day! Angelia

1 comment:

Penne said...

Love this kit!!! I may have to sign up for that one myself.