DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday October 17, 2007

Dear Diary, Today it RAINED! Finally! What is rain? you ask....Well it is little drops of water that comes from the sky & waters trees & plants. (I figured everyone had forgotten since we have not had a good rain in so long.) Ashtyn came home & told me she has a new little boyfriend named Justin. Awww how cute! Not really I am soooo not ready to have a teenager! As long as I can keep her focused on her grades & sports I think I will survive. She brought home mid quarter grades yesterday & she has 3 A's & 2 B's so she's doing well. She did loose another tooth the other day (that makes 4 in 2 months) so I told her she could be a Jack-O-lantern for Halloween ! Well watched Kid Nation tonight & I am sooo glad that the snotty little Taylor got kicked off of council! But I was sad to see Mike go :( Survivor tomorrow night YIPPEE! Not a real productive day for me , but theres always tomorrow! Procrastinators unite (tomorrow!) I am planning to get the baby machine out of the box tonight & at least get it threaded & maybe play with it for a few minutes. Well I better get for now have a million things to do! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Penne said...

So how are your projects coming along? Have you decided what to make? Look forward to seeing them. Your stuff is AWESOME!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

"Why do today , what you can put off until tomorrow!" That's my motto! Hope that answers your question :) LOL :) I always wait until the last minute & I always say "next time I am going to have things done BEFORE the deadline!" Yeah right! Angelia