DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday October 22,2007

Dear Diary, Today I took my class sample to the store & ended up buying some new goodies Rona had gotten in .{imagine that! I remember the days when I was happy with a plain piece of paper & a pkg.of stickers. But I am MUCH HAPPIER now !} Prima Flowers (very pretty) and Kadence has had her eye on a bag of pastel buttons FOREVER (she asked me to bring her a surprise from there last time & I took her a Maya Road chipboard book....SILLY ME! what she really wanted was those buttons!) She has a obsession for buttons just like her mom :) I remember taking her into Sassy Sammi's & she always wanted this certain pack of summer buttons. She would go get the same ones EVERY time & finally 1 day I just bought them for her & she was soooo happy! Wouldn't it just be GREAT if all problems could just be solved with a bag of buttons? Like today for instance when the screen on my cell phone just went black...I guess if I had a bag of buttons I would not have been so mad :) {2 months left on my contract before I was going to get a pink razr} I did have insurance on it so guess what???? My phone has been discontinued & my replacement phone is a RAZR !!! YIPPEE!{it's silver but maybe I will just buy a pink cover & decorate it with buttons :) who knows ,that's just how I roll! I did Have KK's buttons with me so Problem solved! } I did look @ those new i-phone's though sure would like that in my Christmas Stocking!Had Volleyball practice after school today. I swear every time I get home from there I am stiff all over! {guess scrapbooking is not considered exercise :( wish it was maybe I would be in better shape!} Well better get going & get started on another project for the retreat I am hoping to get the sample to the store tomorrow. I will post pics when I get it completed. Goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

Penne said...

I saw your can yesterday when I stopped in at the store. It is even more beautiful in person! The picture does not do it justice.

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Well thanks! Was that u that won on the RP blog? I probably will not be taking anything to the store today...it's so yucky outside & I REALLY need to get some cleaning done! (but I had rather scrap!)ttyl! Angelia