DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday October 14,2007



Dear Diary, Today the girls & I had a Blast! We went to Begg's Family Farm near Sikeston. We arrived around 1:30 & stayed until they closed @ 6:00pm. There is sooooo many things to do there! They played the Duck Races, they panned for gem stones, went down a big slide about 1,000 times (o.k. maybe that is a wee exaggeration) , played black light mini golf, milked a cow, watched the pig races (Kadence got to be a "Pigleader" again this year. they pick 4 kids from the audience to be cheerleaders ...AKA "Pigleaders". They win a pig snout to wear as a prize) played with the critters in the petting zoo, rode the farm animal train (Ashtyn said she was too big for this so I could not get her to get on it for a photo op.) Then we rode on a tractor ride out to the pumpkin field to pick out our pumpkins. We had a BLAST! it is our family tradition with me & the girls every year to go there. (Tom does not go with us because it is Deer Bow Hunting season & he is always gone)If you have never gone & you have kids you really need to go there! It's $8.00 per person & you can stay as long as you want. They have a HUGE corn maze but we did not get to go through it this year, not enough time. Last year we got lost in it & stayed in there over 2 hours. Think I want to go back on a Saturday night when they are open until 9:00pm & you get to go through it with a flashlight! We had a Great time & I am sure the girls will sleep well tonight. Ashtyn has a orthodontics appt. in Cape tomorrow morning @ 8:15am so I have to give KK (Kadence)a bath & go to bed. Maybe I will get some sort of scrappin done tomorrow, have to have my Nov.10 projects done by Oct.20. I usually wait until the very last minute but I am going to try this time to get them done ahead of the due date...we'll see ;) Goodnight!

2 comments:

Penne said...

Sounds like ya'll had a blast! I have never been down there but it sounds like a lot of fun! Oh...I just wanted to rub in the fact that I have MY project done! :b
Hope to see ya soon!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

We did have a great time!I want to go through the corn maze on flashlight night! SPOOKY! What project are you doing? I think I will do a can but not 100% sure of that yet I have 3 things I want to do.Looks like I am going to get mine done last minute again! See ya soon!