DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday October 16, 2007

Dear Diary, Today I went to the scrapbook store TWICE! yep...2 times! Did some shopping for Christmas papers for the Nov.10 Small Town Girls retreat projects I plan to teach. (I will post pics. as soon as I get the sample projects completed!)If you have not yet been to the store to sign up for the retreat classes that are being held this weekend,(Oct.20) you are missing out! There are some wonderful classes being taught. Something for everyone I am sure! I will be teaching 2 classes: "Warm Winter Wishes" (this class is already full) & "Finally Fall" (seats still available) the price for this class is: $7.00 There will be stitching involved in this L/O as well (OF COURSE!) there is none on the example L/O because I did not have the pics. I wanted to use to sew around. Also we will be stitching on the buttons & I am adding a few "surprise" embellishments to this page. O.K. everyone knows by now that I sew on anything that sits still long enough :) so I have decided that I have horded my Grandma's machine long enough! I am going to now be trying out a smaller more portable machine! This little cutie will either be the scrappers "Dream" machine or a p.O.p (my slang for: piece o' poo!) I will be sure to let you know how that goes. Since I was at the store 2 times today I got to eat supper @ Wib's. YUMMY! Had a leftover BB-Q so I think I will go heat that up right now :P Hope to see everyone's SMILING face at the crop this weekend! Gotta go scrap! Goodnight!














5 comments:

Penne said...

Twice,huh? Well pat me on the back and give me a lollipop because I didn't go at all yesterday. :) That is rare since I usually stop by on my way home from work and I ALWAYS end up spending money.
Anyhoo, did your Christmas papers come in for your Nov. projects?
See ya soon.

Cynde said...

Why am i always the LAST to know about other peoples blogs????? Bad girl Angelia for not telling me you had a blog. had to see it on Penne's blog.

Tell Kaydence i said Hi!! and i guess you can tell Ashtyn too,lol. (Just kidding Ashtyn, but you know, Penne's your fav.!)

cynde

Penne said...

That's right!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Hello! Nope my papers aren't here yet but I do have some of the santa paper I can use for my samples. & I picked up a really pretty red star paper for another project. I have been getting the kits cut up for the Oct retreat this weekend so I have not started those others yet. (shame on me I thought I was going to be more on top of things this week :( Guess I work better under pressure? )I am upset because I did not know that Penne has a blog! No one told me that! But, seriously Cynde I thought Penne would tell you when I called you the other day & you both were together in Cape...Sorry! I started to email you but I figured Penne had already told you.(Bad Penne!LOL) Rona is supposed to be putting it on the store blog soon so I can post my projects. KK is in bed but I will tell her "HI" in the morning . She will be so happy! She always talks about her new scrapbooking friend in the flowered shirt & the one in the grey shirt. Oh, Cynde I signed up Ashtyn for your "FANCY U" class. She saw it when I went back the 2nd time after school was out & she LOVES it & told me tonight she was very excited about it. Well girls better get going. I need to make my post & get the new machine out of the box & try it out & wash dishes & do laundry & take a shower & answer emails. Good Lord think I will just go to bed :) Loved those e-mails you sent me Cynde keep em comin I laughed out loud! Penne, send me your blog address & I will add it to mine. I do now have your email address so someday when I send out cute emails I will send you 1 :) talk to ya both soon!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Not yet but she is ordering some different ones for me! YIPPEE! I LOVE PAPER! Angelia