DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

"FINALLY FALL" completed Layout

Ok Ladies, here is the completed "Finally Fall" completed Layout that the people who took the class & purchased the kits had requested. (you should be able to click on it to make it larger) I sewed on my own personal pics . & as a bonus at the class I decided to add some ribbon & fancy pants pins. While finishing it last night I REALLY, REALLY, wanted to use the New October Afternoon clear stamps Hoot Owl. So I did add it as well. So to the Ladies purchased the kit at the retreat yesterday , you will have the "Freebies " in your kit as well (Fancy pants pins (2) , Ribbon, & a stamped Hoot Owl image from the October Afternoon) I will be dropping off your kits at the store on Monday. They will have your names on them so all you need to do is ask Rona for them. Thanks again & have a Great day!

6 comments:

debbie dewitt said...

Just wanted to say thank you to all the girls that was my first time and everyone made me feel welcome and they were all very helpful made the time so much fun thank you debbie dewitt

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Well Thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you! I will be taking the kit to Rona tomorrow & also taking 1 of my sample projects for the Nov.10 retreat ( Christmas altered paint can) Hope you can make it then :) The theme for this retreat is Christmas gift giving. I will also be posting pics of the finished 1 this morning before I take it to Ronas. Have a Great week! Hope to see your smiling face again soon! Keep on scrappin! Angelia

Penne said...

Love that layout! I should have requested a kit.

Debbi said...

Cute LO-----Is that the Debbie Dewitt we use to see at Advance? I wish I could have been there Saturday, but I walked in the "Walk in the Park" for Breast Cancer. I've got to get up there to the store.
Debbi Middleton

Debbi said...

Oh by the way I love your blog.
Debbi

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Hey Debbi! Good to hear from you! Hope the walk went well! Thanks for the compliments, glad you like the blog. I am not sure it is the same one who came to Advance, I had never saw her before but she did look familure (if that makes any sense :) Penne , I am not sure if Rona has enough paper left to do a kit or not? I may have enough here to do 1 or 2 I will check. I probably need to just make 1 or 2 up anyway & take to the retreat to use up my leftovers. Talk to ya soon! Angelia