DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Nov.10 "Small Town Girls with Big Ideas" Class

Here is my Nov.10 "Small Town Girls with Big Ideas" Class I will be teaching. It's a 1 gal. altered paint can. It is a Christmas theme. Would be great to give a gift in or to keep for yourself to decorate with during the Holidays. Cost for this class will be $15.00 Lots of glitter & machine stitching, buttons, flowers, ribbon & you will get to try out the new Making Memories Glitter Glaze that Rona just got in at the store.{this stuff is GREAT!} (the pieces in this class will all be pre-sewn .) The bottom pic. is just a close up of the tag that hangs on the handle. The sample will be at the store today. I will post the other kits I will have available at the retreat as I get them completed. If you have any questions just let me know! Have a Great day!


3 comments:

Penne said...

That's gorgeous, as usual! I can't wait to see it in person. Did you use stickles? or just craft glitter?

Cynde said...

Gorgeous is right!!! hey i stole a pciture of it and put it on the stg blog!! hope that is ok. and i linked your blog! let me know if that is not ok! cynde

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Thanks girlz! Yep Cynde , that's ok. I actually added a dove to the lid this morning before I took it to the store so I need to post that pic. tonight as well. I will try to add that to the STG blog too if it is not on there tomorrow cynde feel free to put it over there. I used glitter on the sample but only because I did not have gold stickles here when I made it. But we are going to use stickles for the class & I pulled a few bottles today while I was at the store. Hey Penne I put a link to your blog on mine. (Cynde your's is already there!) I did not even think to ask :( hope that was ok with you both. I just figured since it was linked to the store it would be ok. Talk to ya both SOON! Ashtyn has school pics for the both of you. Angelia