DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Well...I asked for it!

Dear Diary, Well I asked for it...& here it is! A FREE DAY!!! Our 6th Grade b-ball game was cancelled so no cheer leading tonight. What to do..What to do? {laundry, dishes, vacum? probably not, but at least I thought about it :) } I do have a few things I HAVE to get done before the w-end so I will probably work on that stuff. & if there is no USAV prac. tomorrow , I will have not 1 but 2 free days!!!! { but not likely} One of Ashtyn's best friends Anne is not feeling well so..."Get Well Soon Annie! " I am sure Ashtyn misses your smiling face at school. Well, I have not been outside today, only to stick my head out the door & make sure Ashtyn made it off to school ok & it was COLD! I am so ready for Spring! I do not like the cold. Call me a wimp...but I do like the option of keeping warm inside. I do need to venture out to go check the mail. But I will wait a little longer. Well KK has discovered the fun of "Mr.Potato Head" she has played with them all morning . I do need to get some pics. of her creations to scrapbook. That might make a interesting page. Well better get going to enjoy my FREE DAY!!!

5 comments:

Penne said...

You probably need to send me directions to the PV high school. I will try to make it for some of her games. That will be awesome! So, I guess I need to go and buy an apron and some cool stuff to go on it. Enjoy your free day!

Penne said...

so...how did the volleyball go? Did they win? :)

Nikki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penne said...

Today is your birthday???!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am sad that you won't be at the "possible" crop, but I understand why. I do hope that we can get together soon. How about you come to Cape one day and have lunch with Cynde and I and Nikki too if she wanted to join us?! That would be so much fun!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Hey! Sorry about not getting those directions 2 u in time ....I had not been on the computer & did not know that u needed them. But she will play Perryville again in Early March. Thanks for the B-Day wishes! I am just amazed u guys even knew!!! Lunch someday would b Great! I miss seeing u guys already!!! TTYL! Angelia