DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Rusty Pickle 12x12-1pg. L/O "My Sweet Valentine"


Here is a class I will be teaching at the Jan.12 retreat. RUSTY PICKLE (my Fav.) 12x12"-1pg.L/O "MY SWEET VALENTINE" In this class you will create a 1 pg. Valentine inspired L/O using Rusty Pickle's "CHOCOLATE KISSES" line of papers. You will be using Glitter, Velvet ric-rac, silk flowers, buttons, Dymo Labeler, & Making Memories Glitter Glaze. As always, it does include machine stitching as well. {this will be pre-stitched for you to save on class time} A black/white 5x7" horizontal photo works best for this project , due to the tittle placement.{but color photos will also work} For this class you will need to bring: black ink, adhesive, & your fav. glue to use for glittering. Class cost is $12.00 This class will not repeat on Sunday, so sign up soon. Limited # of seats available for this class.

4 comments:

Cynde said...

Angelia, yet again you inspire me! what a awesome page. i do wish you would submit your fabulous work!!!! cynde

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Thanks for the compliment!I think I will add a few more embellies to it after the retreat. Talk to you soon! Angelia

Penne said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! as always :)

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Thanks Girls! Your making me blush :)