DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Very Sad Day!


Dear Diary, Today is a very sad day...A very good friend of my Grandma & my family passed away last night. Her name was Glenda & I have known her my whole life. She was a wonderful woman & Heaven is very lucky to have her now. It is very hard to loose someone you love ,but I do believe she is in a MUCH better place & is in total peace & is in no more pain. She will be missed greatly & my condolences go to her family. I also read the post that Rona is closing the store. This also makes me sad! I have met some Wonderful ladies there & made some lifelong friends. I feel very lucky to have gotten to teach at the store it was really fun! I do hope everyone remains to keep in close contact after the store does close it's doors. This weekend will be the last retreat so LET's MAKE IT COUNT!

2 comments:

Penne said...

Thinking of you and your family. Love ya!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Thanks Penne! I did not see her very often but I did enjoy sending her cards to let her know we were thinking of her & my mom delivered her Christmas gifts to her this year. This was the 1st year I did not get a Christmas card from her since I can remember. I knew she was sick but it still took me by surprise. Luv ya 2! Angelia