DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Warm Winter Wishes 4 U!



Dear Diary, Well I am officially 1 year older now! Hopefully 1 year wiser as well :) Thank you to my good friends for all of the B-Day wishes! {I did not even know you knew it was my B-Day!} Well isn't the snow BEAUTIFUL???!!! Since I am now homebound, because I do not drive on snow...maybe I can get things cought up around here. Kadence LOVES snow so I had 2 get a few photos of her before picking Ashtyn up from school. Surely I can get those scrapbooked after Valentines day. {a girl can dream :) can't she???!!!} Well the Crop tonight has been cancelled. Actually I am glad because I was not going to be able to go. Again because I am afraid of driving at night when the roads re-freeze. So hopefully next Friday will be clear & warm. My uncle Pat from Florida called me yesterday to wish me a Happy B-Day, & said it is in the 80's there. O.K. .....I'm jealous! Well Ashtyn's team got in the top 4 at the tournament in Perryville last Sunday. {Not bad out of 12 teams.} A few of the girls had never played on a traveling team before, only reg. season ball so I am sure they were nervous. Ashtyn played the best ball I had ever watched her play before, so I was so proud of her for that . It did not even matter to me that they did not get 1st. {Don't get me wrong ...1st would have been AWESOME!} she just played good ball! We have another tournament this Sunday in Bellville. Paula is driving {Grayson's mom} us up Sat. night since we have to be at the tournament by 7:45am on Sunday . I am so glad she does not mind driving in snow!!! Ashtyn & Grayson {1 of Ashtyn's BFF's}love riding together so they can visit :) I hope that the girls play well like last week. It makes for an exciting game! GOOD LUCK GIRLS!! Well I better go Ashtyn is out of school today & 1 of her BFF's Allie just called & wants her to get on Yahoo msnger. & chat. So until next time.....Be careful on the roads & STAY WARM!!!

2 comments:

Penne said...

What a cutie patootie!

Cynde said...

and she's MY friend Penne. lol

and a little bird told us it was your birthday, you sneak!

i'm like you, i don't like driving on the roads at night for the same reason of refreezeing. i totaled my 1st expedition on black ice in the middle of the day! so i surely don't want to do it in the middle of the night!

i'd love to come watch ashtyn play ball sometime! i'll even come to advance! lol

can't wait til friday night!
cynde