DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

SWEET RETREAT

Dear Diary, Well I just got home from our last retreat. I must say I am very sad that it was our last retreat @ Stamps & Scrapbooks but it sure was sweet! I met alot of new girls today {Those St. Louie girls sure were a Hoot! Glad I got 2 meet them. } and had an absolute Blast! I sure do hope that I do get to see them again. Ashtyn had a really good time taking classes & made some really neat projects. I think all of us girls that are CKC bound in April are going to make some of those Aprons that Cynde taught a class on to wear up there. {Those were 2 cute!} I do hope that Rona has the monthly crop in Feb. Well better get going, just thought I would make a quick post to say how much FUN I had! Thanks to everyone who took my classes or purchased a kit. I will be dropping off kits that were purchased today on Wednesday afternoon @ the store. Well better go for real this time, Have a Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Barb said...

You are sooo correct...it was a good retreat....us St Louis girls had a great time! We'll have to get together again. thanks for a great class!

Carey said...

I had a ball!! I will really miss having these retreats. They are a great kick in the creative pants. They really help my brain get going to make things. Please let us know if you are going to have other retreats somewhere.