DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Will things EVER slow down?

Dear Diary, Long time since I have made a post but seems like I have been so busy lately I just have not really had the time! Not to mention I have not been able to do ANY scrappin :( with cheerleading, & USAV volleyball in full swing & toss in gymnastics no time at all left for anything else. but it's all good! When March gets here it will slow down a little :) Well Ashtyn went to a Hannah Montana concert with 1 of her best friends Grayson on the 15th in St. Louis & had a blast! She called me on the way home & said it was so fun & her voice hurt. Grayson got the tickets for Christmas & invited Ashtyn to go with her. Grayson's dad Harold actually was the one who took them {what a brave, brave man ! to be around 1,000's of screaming little girls :) he has more nerve than me! } Ashtyn took 200 pics. so I plan to make them both a scrapbook of the concert (someday) I do have good intentions to get that done soon though. We have our 1st USAV tournament in Perryville this Sunday (27th). I am so psyched about it. {GO ADVANCE!} I LOVE USAV volleyball! It's alot more competative than regular season ball & the traveling makes it more fun too! We leave here @ 7:15 am {& if all goes well & they place in pool play they move to tournament play} we should be done & ready to leave Perryville by 5:00pm. LONG day but if they are playing well it's well worth the drive! Hope I remember my stadium seat to avoid any "Bleacher Butt" :) I think Cynde is working pretty hard on getting a crop together. (So cynde if you need any help please let me know & I will squeeze it in.) well better get goin & get to bed. Have a full day planned for tomorrow! Goodnight!

4 comments:

Cynde said...

oh Angelia, please, please, please enjoy these busy days. i really miss them! amanda was so active in sports and markie hates sports. but i loved going to her games and getting bleacher butt! lol perryville is a fun tournament too. we did some kind of tournament in perryville one season and it was fun. we weren't real good, but it was fun! and, yes i am planning and applying and trying to get something together so we can do a crop! i want to do one before the wedding and april was saying something about march. i would also love to get a crop together for national scrapbook day, but that is soooo close to the wedding.

have a fun busy day! cynde

Penne said...

Hey Girlie!!! So where is this tournament in Perryville exactly? I'd love to watch Ash play sometime!
Are ya'll going to be able to attend the Feb. crop? Maybe we could work on our aprons... :)

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

I know,I do actually enjoy a full schedule for the most part. Perryville is a fun tournament. We actually have 2 in Perryville this season & 1 in Bellville, Il. & 1 in Greenville, Il. Ashtyn's team will be playing first at the Perryville High School. They will play 3 games there & if they make it to tournament play I am not sure if they will move or not. Ashtyn would be so surprised if you came :) Their 1st game is @ 9:00am then another @ 11:15 & then 12:00. There are 12 teams in this tournament.So I am not sure how right on schedule they will be. I can email u directions if you want to go. Cynde, do you know what w-end you are planning a retreat for March? I will be gone the last w-end (29-31 I think) & Ashtyn has a tournament the 1st w-end but I will have to check that for sure. Yep, I plan to go to the Feb. Crop & I will bring my Apron! Talk 2 you both real soon! Angelia

Barb said...

Wow---girls tournaments! My 18 yr old played club vball for 6 years...now he's playing Div III at Milwaukee School of Engineering....so miss the long days of tournaments...though we brought the soccer chairs in the bags....very comfy for long days. Enjoy them...when he left for college I didn't know what to do with my Saturdays.....now we drive to Milwaukee to watch!!