DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Well Hello!

Dear Diary, Well I am FINALLY feeling 100% better! Frustrated that I have already broken several of my New Year's resolutions though...#1. No more being a procrastinator {already broke it} #2. Post to my blog EVERY day {already broke it} you get the picture. Do not even know why I bother :) Since my office is very close to the bathroom...I did get signed up for my CKC classes Friday night while everyone else was having fun @ the crop... I had to miss because I was sick & had cooties! I am sooo psyched to go again this year! Some of us are taking a trip to Big Cedar the weekend before CKC for a Scrap Retreat {can't wait!}so the girls I normally go with will not be going to CKC this year :( I really will miss them but am very excited to take a road trip with my scrappin buddies from Jackson since I have never traveled with them before! As crazy as they are I am sure I will have a blast! Well better go post my other class for the Jan. 12-13 retreat. Goodnight...or shall I say Good morning!

6 comments:

Cynde said...

well, me and penne haven't taken a road trip either. me and rona. uh yeah, and it is a blast. we have had some of the best times! (staying up all night in las vegas, purple kool-aid, i could go on!) yeah, we have a blast!!! and i am sure it will be even better with you guys along!! cynde

Cynde said...

oh, and i am glad you are feeling better. we did miss you at the store, but totally understand!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Glad I am better too!Stomach flu is no fun at all...I had much rather be scrappin anyday :) {not that I compare scrapbooking to stomach flu. I enjoy scrapbooking} Ashtyn was really mad at me for not being able to go. But I did have to drive up anyway & have her run in my L/O for the class. So that just added salt to the wound. She was so excited about the auction. She had a ortho appt. this morning so we ran by the store after & I dropped off my other L/O & she signed up for 3 classes.So she is a little happier now :) Did I mention I am excited about CKC....Can't wait! We are going to have a BLAST! The other girls I usually go with , we have named our roadtrips: "Scrapper's Gone Wild" Well better go. I will talk to you soon ! Angelia

Penne said...

WOO HOO!!! Are you taking Saturday classes? Are you riding up with us?
ARE YOU STAYING IN THE HOTEL WITH US? I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are going to have so much fun. And I really hope that I am not too wild and silly for you. :)

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Told ya our roadtrips were called "Scrappers Gone Wild" So im sure I can handle your wild ways :) LOL! Geez...you know I forgot 2 ask about riding up with you guys , I hope you do have room. I need 2 ask Cynde or who ever is driving cause I would love to ride up with you I HATE driving I get LOST really bad! I did drive up last year & a buddy rode up with me {she can read directions}I had 2 leave @ 5:00 Sat. morning because Ashtyn had her last v-ball tournament that day & I just could not miss it.{I sure hope there are no tournaments either w/end . I really want to get away w/ my gal pals!) Yeah, on the room I told Cynde I wanted to bunk w/u guys. Have you or Cynde ever been 2 a CKC before? I will email u my class schedule, the majority of my classes are on Sat. only 1 on Fri. want 2 maybe work a booth again this year & must have time 2 shop. only taking 4 classes though, I still have 6 kits from CKC that I have never opened :) If you are taking any quick quotes classes ...they rock!! You really get your $ worth from them.Let me know what u R taking. TTYL! Angelia

Penne said...

I will have to check out those quick quotes classes.