DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Brenda Walton {K&Co.} 12x12-1pg.Christmas L/O "Believe"



In this class you will be using the Brenda Walton {K&Co.} Peppermint Twist "Ol' St.Nick" as a main paper to create this 12x12-1pg. Christmas themed L/O tittled: "BELIEVE" You will be using: Glitter,ribbon, Ink, buttons, brads & a photo turn. Machine stitching as always is also on this L/O but will be pre-stitched to save on class time. {hard to see in the photo but I cut out a Santa from the paper & coated it with diamond glaze, added it to a jump ring & used it as a charm on the side ribbon. The charm will already be glazed & ready to use...again to save on class time.} A approx. 5x5" photo will work best for this L/O. For this class you will need to bring: your basic tool kit, Black ink, adhesive, your favorite glue to use for glittering & a white gel pen if you have one, if not, Rona has these available at the store. Class cost: $7.00 this class will repeat on Sunday if you cannot make it to the Saturday class. Limited # of seats available each day.

4 comments:

Penne said...

Love this...I may have to sign up for it. I only signed up for one class so far. Oh, and how is that snowman LO coming along that I bought? ;)

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

OMG! I totally forgot about it!!! It's still in the box from when u gave it 2 me, glad u reminded me...I will try my hardest 2 get that done before the retreat! I am soooo sorry! It should not take long at all though since I have the other 2 look off of. No sweat! TTYL! Angelia

Debbi said...

Angie, Love both LO.....I signed up for both. See you Saturday.
Debbi

Debbi said...

Angie, Love both LO.....I signed up for both. See you Saturday.
Debbi