DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Merry BELATED Christmas & Happy New Year!

Dear Diary, It has been such a long time since I have posted I feel ashamed! I missed wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & I also missed my good friend Cynde's 25th ;) B-Day! {sorry Cynde ...but honestly I did not even know when your B-day was until I read it on the blog, so maybe that will keep me out of hot water!} I do hope that everyone had a Great Christmas! We did {even though I did not get anything made for gifts as I had planned to do...or even get to make cards for that matter...again, I feel ashamed!} My uncle Pat was in from Florida & we had a great time visiting with him. Everything has been so hectic lately..did not even get the tree put up until Dec.23, just not enough hours in the day! I won't even get started on the way my house looks right now. Let's just say it looks like we were robbed & the house was ransacked...but it wasn't :) no ones fault but my own. I am getting ready to get a few projects done for the upcoming retreat. Supposed to get those turned in by the crop this Friday...as usual I have waited until the very last minute. I plan on doing a Christmas L/O & Valentines day L/O but we will just see...I will get the pics posted as I complete them of my classes I will teach. Well better get going & create something! Goodnight!

5 comments:

Penne said...

What about my birthday? You missed my 30th! :b

Penne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penne said...

Are you and Ashtyn going to CKC STL? C and I are going up Friday and staying Friday night. You can stay with us!!! :)

Cynde said...

I missed Penne's too. i will have to think of something sneaky. (insert evil laugh) and thank you, why, yes i am 25!

it is good to 'see' ya around!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

when is your B-Day Penne? {I only knew it was Cynde's b-cause I read it on the blog. I will have 2 do something nice for you 2! Happy Belated B-Day to both of you...I will be 35 soon! But age is just a number anyway...right??. See you both tonight. I will not stay very long at all I am sooooo sick today. Guess I cought Ashtyn's cooties. I do not think Rona wouls appreciate me hogging up her bathroom all night :) tlk 2 you soon! Angelia