DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday Nov.8,2007

Dear Diary, Today was a beautiful day! Trying to get a little cleaning done. I am one of those people who like to Fall clean instead of Spring cleaning. I love Fall ! Seems like families get together more at this time of the year. I got a package in the mail today (surprise) seems I have won a Survivor coffee mug from KFVS12 secret Survivor Button contest. I was really surprised @ how cool the cup was. I do drink coffee & my fav. cup broke the other day so I was happy to win this 1! What a show tonight, I was so scared that James was actually going to go home (bet next week he uses 1 of those immunity idols if he does not win individual immunity challenge) Still rooting for Courtney to go home ....she just needs to leave so she can go home to eat!!! I have NEVER seen someone so skinny in my life! anyway, I have been meaning to email my buddy Debbi M. to tell her Congrats on going to be Grandma again! I keep forgetting to email her so I have it on my mind right now so I hope that she reads this post. Congrats Debbi! Well better get going , I need to go work on getting my kits ready for the class on Sat. If I do not get to post tomorrow, I hope to see everyone on Saturday! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Penne said...

Everybody loves a new coffee mug!
Looking forward to tomorrow!!!

Nancy said...

Nothing is better than coffee from a new mug. Can't wait for my life to slow down so I can play! Hope the retreat goes well.