DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Almost Turkey Day!!

Dear Diary, It is almost Thanksgiving & I am so excited! (Not to mention Hungry!) I always get this way before Thanksgiving :) We usually have dinner @ my house & the family comes over but this year I am taking Dinner to my Grandparent's house so they do not have to get out. Then later I am sure that we will watch National Lampoon's "Christmas Vacation" (that's just a tradition for us on Thanksgiving) But I guess I will need to get up with the chickens to be able to get my hands on a newspaper with all of the sale ads in it. I usually go shopping on Black Friday just so I can say I did it. But I think this year it will have to be something I really need to get me out. Unlike Cynde , I have not did my Christmas shopping yet. Only a few little things. I usually have my Christmas shopping done in Sept. or Oct. except for the few little last minute things. But this year I am just not on the ball at all. I have really no idea what I want to get the girls. I do think I know what I m getting Ashtyn but I have no idea about Kadence. She wants everything she sees on TV but she already has soooo many toys. Well better get off here to get some housework done :( just wanted to make a post so I did not get scolded by Cynde :) LOL just kidding! You know I love ya Cynde! If I should happen not to post before turkey day : I wish you & your families a Very Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much & if you do brave the shopping on Friday, be careful out there....some of those shoppers can be pretty vicious to save a buck or two :) me, I'm just pretty laid back shopping except when I get my heels ran over by a cart! OUCH!

4 comments:

Penne said...

Hey girl! Hope you have a great holiday. I like to go shopping on Friday as well. Maybe we could hook up for breakfast or something.

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

sounds great! Not 100% sure I am going yet need 2 c what is on sale :) tlk 2 ya soon! Angelia

Cynde said...

did ya go, did ya go??? spill, what did ya get??????? i'm so jealous

Penne said...

How come I did not see your entry on the RP blog for the Nov. challenge? You so should have won, but I didn't even see your page.