DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday Nov.17,07

Dear Diary, Thought I would make a post since I have been called "Boring" by another blogger for not keeping my blog updated. (I will not mention any names cause you know who you are . However, I will give you a hint & you can fill in the blanks: CYND_!) Been in bed all day with a migraine :( I hate those Finally got up about 5:30 , felt a little better so I just ran 2 Mickey D's for supper. I had promised the girls Lasagne for supper but they understood & I have to make it tomorrow night. I hadn't had a migraine in so long & do not want another any time soon (how about never!) anyway, I feel much better now with just a tiny little headache. So I will live now I think. Well guess everyone is planning on going to the craft fairs this weekend? I do have 2 go 2 Cape so I will probably go for a little while. I think my mom wants to meet there. The problem with the craft shows is I always get ideas & I really need to be working on the ideas I already have before I forget them (that's why I always have my scrappers diary with me, I'm really very forgetful) I have an idea for my Special Christmas cards I make for my friends every year & I need to get those started SOON! I really want to try to make soap, don't know why ...but I just do , so I may have to give that a try soon too. Well I had better get going so I can get off to bed. I probably will not be able to sleep that well since I was in bed all day but I sure a going to give it a shot! Also , I am really hungry so I need to get to bed before I raid the fridge :) Hot cocoa sounds good too but not as good as Stormy's cake & Cynde's salad! Man, I am soooo ready for Turkey day! I'M HUNGRY! Well hope everyone has a fun Saturday doing whatever you want to do. Maybe I will run into you @ the Craft Shows! C-ya!

1 comment:

Cynde said...

Yeah!!! i didn't say you were boring, i said i KNEW YOU WEREN"T BORING!!!! lol did you have fun at the craft fair? i did not go, havent' in a long time. i usually spent to much money on things i don't need. lol. i hope your migrane is gone for good. i do not miss those. once i had my hysterectomy they almost but vanished. i will get one every once in a great while! and then excedrin migraine will usually take care of it.