DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Rusty Pickle Nov. Blog Challenge


Here is my project for the Nov. Rusty Pickle Blog Challenge. For this challenge I had to use 3 different RustyPickle Papers (I used Chocolate Bunnies line) & Rusty Pickle stamps in the title (I used Princess Bride stamps) I used versa mark for the stamping since it is a subtle effect. I used it on all of the blue paper. You really cannot see it that well in the letters in the word Bunny because I coated it with Making Memories Glitter glaze & it was hard to get a pic. of it. I also used a big Rusty Pickle Chipboard "B" the choc. Bunny on the Jumbo B is baked clay I cut with a cookie cutter & painted. You can click on it to enlarge it. To get the whole story behind this L/O click on the Small Town Girls link & it will take you right to it. (I accidentally put it on the wrong one...opps!) Take care & have a Scrappy weekend!

6 comments:

Penne said...

Love this layout! Her expression cracks me up.

Debbi said...

As always such a cute LO. Your creativity just keeps amazing me.
Tell the girls I said hi.

crazyoldsyd said...

A, that is the cutest page. That surely isn't that sweet little girl I see at S&S!!!!!!! YOUR STUFF IS ALWAYS SO ANGELIA AMAZING!!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Thanks girls! This L/O was about a practical joke I played on her Easter morning (her real basket was outside)she did not think it was too funny @ first but after she got her real basket she was ok with it. Just a fun memory :) I still think I will add a few more things to it, it needs metal. At least some brads I think.

Cynde said...

love this page, just like every other you do!!!! and a cookie cutter? you are so smart!!! and you played a joke on my friend? poor kk. she is just the sweetest!!!

Unknown said...

I *heart* your layout!!! It is so creative and amazing