DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday Nov.5,2007

Dear Diary, Today was such a pretty day, perfect weather outside in my opinion. I LOVE Fall! Actually it's about the only time of the year you will actually see me out in my yard. We actually spent the day Sunday cleaning the yard & Tom mowed the yard for probably the last time this year. Had a good time @ Ashtyn's school party on Friday. They acted out a "who Done it" play. After school Ashtyn & I ran a few errands in Cape before heading off to the crop. KK stayed with Mee-maw & P-paw until Tom got in from the woods. (it's bow season right now) Had a great time @ the crop although I really did not get anything done but visit :) Just wondering if the time change effects anyone but me? Every time there is a time change I have trouble sleeping for about a week or so....don't know why, it's only 1 hour. Maybe I am just weird ;) The Small Town Girls retreat is this weekend so if you have not made it in the store to sign up , there are seats still available. Well I guess I had better get off to bed OR maybe I will just stay online for a while, who knows. Had volleyball this afternoon so I am kinda tired. Have a Great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Penne said...

I love this weather too!!!