DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!


Dear Diary.....Shame on me! It has almost been 1 month since my last post. I have been very busy , but that's really no excuse! Today is St. Patty's Day...Hope everyone remembered to wear their Green today! Actually I did forget to tell Ashtyn to wear Green to school today :( so I hope that she does not get pinched too much today! Well I did it...I enrolled KK in Kindergarten last week. That was such a tough decision for me. I really wanted her home 1 more year with me, but she's ready & it's time to let her go. She did not want to go at all but after registration she is soooo excited to go now! My friend Phoebe get's to go to CKC with me so it looks like I will get to go YIPPEE!!! I only get to stay Friday because Ashtyn has a v-ball tourn. on Saturday but at least I still get to go! I am soooooo happy! So Cynde & Penne add 2 to the room :) Hobby Lobby has a 40% off 1 item coupon this week if anyone needs one. It is so wierd going to Jackson & not stoping by the store. I miss it so very much! I wish Rona well in her E-bay adventures! I love ebay ! I need to list myself but it is so time consuming but I will get around to it someday :) Well better get going just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know that I am still around! Have a great week! Angelia

4 comments:

Penne said...

WOO HOO!!! We have new roomies!!! Get ready to party! or at least laugh a lot...

Cynde said...

more ROOMIES!!!!!! YEAH!!!

i can not wait.

i can not wait.

i can not wait!!!!!!

only 2 and a half weeks!!!!!!

can't you cancel your classes and then resign up for friday ones? or is it to late? dang. maybe i can pick up your kits for ya. let me know your schedule and i'll compare it to mine and i'm sure it won't be any problem!
cynde

Debbi said...

I'm so ready for CKC....if nothing else to see you guys.
Debbi

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Yep! I am so ready!!!! My darling kids are about to drive me BONKERS! I need a break!!! and soon!! Plus I really need to scrap! & Visit! Talk to you all soon! Angelia