DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Welcome Baby Maggie!

Dear diary, First off I would like to Welcome baby Maggie to the world! Congratulations April & her family! She is adorable! Now on to something that is not that plesant....the weather! What the heck is going on????? Thunder, rain, sleet, snow. Just makes me want to curl up in bed! But instead of doing that ,I have been cleaning like a mad woman today! Doing dishes, laundry , vacuming & my computer duties. JUST IN CASE we loose power again! I sure do hope we do not though. Just got word that the b-ball game has been cancelled tonight so no cheerleading for Ashtyn . Looks like a free day! If I can just keep the power going until SURVIVOR goes off tonight then no one will get hurt! Also found out yesterday evening that Ashtyn has a V-Ball tourn. April 5th. The very same w-end as CKC. Looks like I am in exactly the same perdicament as last year. And I am sure I will do the same thing as last year & leave EARLY Sat. morning to come home to go to the game. After all....my kids are more importaint than anything to me ,so....... I guess I can cut my trip short again this year. {DANG IT!} I got a Beautiful card from Rona in the mail yesterday, thanking me for the pages in her surprise scrapbook. Thank you Rona for the card {I think I am actually going to copy it :) } Well I guess I need to get going & get back to the housework.....no matter how long you avoid it , it is still waiting on you when you get back!!!! Talk to everyone later. Be safe & Stay warm!

3 comments:

Penne said...

What a bummer! I hate that you will have to leave early...but I understand that your kids are more important. We will certainly miss having you with us!

Cynde said...

we will still have fun!!!! and kids are more important. been there, done that! cynde

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Well I do still plan 2 go! I did sign up for the Friday night crop...so we can Crop & shop together :) I still may spend the night....not sure I hope that I can. The same thing happened last year with a V-ball tourn. If it was just a reg. game I would just miss it, but tourn.'s are different & more exciting :) But again I still plan 2 go to CKC! Just will have 2 drive up seperate that's all. TTYL! Have a Happy W-end! Angelia