DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

QUACK, QUACK, WADDLE, WADDLE!


Dear Diary, anyone else feeling like a duck right about now??? I sure am! This weather is absolutely CRAZY! The 3 ways to the highway from my house were all flooded on Tuesday morning. Yep, I was stranded (until Tom got home with the truck anyway) It's really funny how many things that you think you really have to have RIGHT NOW when you are stranded...for instance, I really needed a Mr. Pibb & a Reese's candy bar. I was just sure that I would die with out them so I phoned in my order to Tom before he got home. Actually I really did not HAVE to have them or even need them for that matter BUT...it was just the fact that I could not just hop in my car & go to town when ever I wanted..anyway that's just me & my silly way of thinking! Well only 15 more days till CKC St.Louis! Whoo Hoo!! My girls (as sweet as they are :0) & I do really LOVE them) are driving me absolutely BONKERS this week! I need a break & PRONTO!!! Plus I love getting together with my buddies to scrap! Well my grandpa fell & fractured his hip the other day & had surgery today. He is doing fine & Today was his Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!! Will be doing alot of trips to Cape to visit & check on him the next few days so I think I am meeting up with Cynde & Penne tomorrow for lunch @ Olive Garden (I love that place!) I am so excited to get to see them & maybe we can chat about CKC & what our plans are for that w-end. I wonder when Dutchtown will open the roads back up? Now I am having to go to Blomeyer to Chaffee to Scott City & interstate to Cape. But it's to see Grandpa , so he's worth it :) Well better get going so I can get to bed & get up early. Hope everyone stays dry!

No comments: