DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I SOOOOO Miss my Friends!

Dear Diary...Well Hello ! Long time no post! I am sure that everyone was loosing sleep @ night wondering what in the world ever became of me :) Well... I have been working (& LOVING it!) Volleyballing (it's just ended) & just staying really busy in general. Things I have not been doing: Staying in contact with my good friends, scrapbooking & cleaning house (you could probably hide a full grown elephant in my house right now...seriously...well maybe it's not quite that bad. I just hate housework!) I have not had the time to scrapbook 1 single time since I started my job 4 months ago!!! (pitiful I know!)I really do miss it so much & really miss getting together with my scrappin buddies! I do get to decorate a 6x4 bulletin board each month so I hope that it counts as scrappin...I do use my scrappin paper & supplies & cricut on it though. I have still been taking lots of pictures though. Well...School starts soon & Kadence will go to kindergarten (boo-Hoo) & Ashtyn will go to Jr.High (boo-hoo) KK is ready & Ashtyn is not. Ashtyn is in band camp this week & next week too I think. Hard to believe she will be 13 next month! I promise to get some pics added to the next post of the girls. No time tonight though. I am already up past my bedtime :) funny how things change when you get a job! Well we went to Columbia mid July for ball. We went up 2 days early to watch baseball (fri. & sat) & we played volleyball on Sunday. Ashtyn played up with an older group of girls & we got 3rd. Not 1st like last year but 3rd is not bad out of 11 teams! Alot harder this year....they had some awesome teams! We had a blast! Well had to charge my ipod & noticed that I had not been on the computer since June 20 :( had over 1,000 emails to go through! arrh! Well I had better go & get clothes layed out for tomorrow in case I oversleep again! I just wanted to let everyone know I was still kicking & I will now post more often I promise! I miss seeing you all sooooo much! Talk to you all real soon I hope! Goodnight!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

woo! Hoo! so glad to hear from you! Was seriously starting to get worried! keep us updated and come see us sometime...we need to all get together and just hang out even if we dont scrap. miss my friends!

Penne said...

LOVE YOU! MISS YOU! Tell the girls I said HI and congrats to Ash for doing so great in v-ball. My friend Mandy told me she was going to have KK in class this year. I told her she is in for a treat and it will never be boring! :)
HOLLA!

Debbi said...

You think it's hard for you to believe Ash is 13......Honey, remember you graduated with my son......now who feels old? Good seeing you at the Post Office the other day. Tell the girls hi and I'm sure I'll be seeing you at ballgames when school starts.
Debbi

Cynde said...

So glad you posted!!! i was wondering how the girls are doing. hope kaydence had a good first day. and ashtyn will get back in the swing of things, lol.

crazyoldsyd said...

Man, I miss you too. My life is crazy too and I hardly scrapbook, you should join us at Estes on Oct 11 from 3-11 for Ronas sale and crop. Even if you don't crop, come by it is in the Old Pizza Hut in Jackson now. Love ya, SYD. Give hugs and kisses to the girls! I miss them too.

crazyoldsyd said...

Man, I miss you too. My life is crazy too and I hardly scrapbook, you should join us at Estes on Oct 11 from 3-11 for Ronas sale and crop. Even if you don't crop, come by it is in the Old Pizza Hut in Jackson now. Love ya, SYD. Give hugs and kisses to the girls! I miss them too.