DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

BACK TO WORK FOR ME!

Dear Diary, Well I did it! I went back to work. Found out that I got the Activities Director job @ Advance Nursing Center while I was on my trip to CKC. (Right after I had purchased my Rusty Pickle "Work is for People who don't scrapbook " T-shirt :) LOL... I have been there for 2 weeks now & love it very much! I got to have my monthly resident B-day party the other day & the residents had a blast! KK went to Daycare for the first time ever on Tuesday. She cried Monday night & so did I. But when I picked her up on Tuesday afternoon she ran to me & said "I had so much fun today, I love it here!" so that made me feel alot better. She actually woke me up this morning & said "I'm gonna be late for school" when I told her that she was not going today because it was Saturday she cried & was mad for a little while :) Well Ashtyn's Volleyball team took 1st at the Little Stoddard County Tournament on April 5th in Bell City! YIPPEE! (this was the one I left CKC early for & glad I did) One more tournament to go @ Puxico this next Saturday. Then that will be it for Elementary volleyball .next year....J.R. High Ball. Hard to believe that I will have one going to Kindergarten & 1 going into J.R. High this fall. Pray for me! :) I had a blast @ CKC! Next year hoping that there will be no tournaments to interfere with it & I will get to stay the whole weekend! I worked the Dollar Scrapbooking Booth again this year & had a blast there as well. They really had some cool stuff this year! I saw Rona & Sid for just a sec. & really regret that I did not get to see them more. I did a Piggy Tales make & Take with Deb M. (Thanks Deb!)Phoebe & I roomed with Penne & Cynde & went to the Friday night crop together (thanks for saving that table for us girls :) Cynde & Phoebe won door prizes! Lucky Ducks! Penne & I were not so lucky though....Waaah!) Well better get goin, need to go to bed! Everybody have a GREAT week! & Keep on scrapin!

3 comments:

Cynde said...

I had a blast at ckc too!!!

tell Ashtyn congrats for me!!! 1st place, awesome!!!

and KK. she is tooo cute. Would of loved to been a mouse in a corner on her first day. i love her wit and innocent nature. she is just the sweetest!

glad you are likeing your job!!! that is a big plus!

see ya soon!
cynde

Cynde said...

where oh where is my friend angelia, where oh where could she be?????

Nikki said...

Yo! Angelia! Where you at? We need an update please??? *insert whiney two-yr-old voice* We miss you!!!!