DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

YES...I am still alive!

DEAR DIARY,hello everybody! i have not posted in forever & had a hard time even remembering my password 2 sign in : ) i just wanted to let everyone know that i am still alive & kickin! i miss all of my scrappin friends soooo much! since i started my job it seems like i never get to scrap or get together 2 scrap with my buddies anymore. i am doing well and so are my girls. kk is n kindergarten this year & ashtyn is n jr.high. kk lost 2 of her bottom teeth & is adorable. planning on attending CKC st.louis in april . i know that myself, phoebe, nancy, ashtyn & anne all r plannin on going & wondering if anyone else is goin 2?? i am also going 2 CKU in nashville in may. & am very excited that i will FINALLY get 2 meet tim holtz {u all know that he is my scrapbook idol!} me, liana, nancy & pat will make that trip. i am n a card swap with 8 of my local scrapbook pals & luv it! we meet monthly & swap cards that we made. i really need to get back to my fav. pastime & hopefully will get more freetime soon. seems like everytime i have the extra time i just want 2 take a nap :) dont know if i am just sleepy or lazy! well i have a new email address so i hope that cynde, penne, nikki & rona email me so i can get their address to add to my contacts list so heres my new email: ashtynandkksmom@yahoo.com corny & long i know but it was all i could think of off the top of my head. dial up was too slow so i now have a laptop that is quicker so thats why i had 2 get a new address. well i gotta go just wanted 2 say hi 2 everybody! ttyl angie oh yeah! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments: