DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

what's going on???

Dear Diary, hello! hope that everyone is enjoying this rainy evening, i was just wondering what the heck is going on??? since i have again began to post on my blog all of my friends have stopped posting on theirs....hummm....do i smell or something? :} just wondering lol. well not really that much going on this evening actually getting ready to go to bed. i sleep so well when it rains. i took kadence to the ear,nose & throat dr. yesterday afternoon for a follow-up to our friday e.r. visit and she is getting her tonsils taken out on april 9th. {3 days b-4 easter} guess there will no eating chocolate bunnies for her this easter :( maybe chicken broth & popcicles. my poor baby...but she will feel so much better when it is over. i have heard it is not as bad when you are little. thank goodness for her sake,,,,i was 27 and had rather given birth to a litter of babies with no epideral than do that again!!! seriously i would! we have an apt. with childrens hosp. on march 30 so hoefully everything will be alright with that too,we just have to make sure that her little seizures she is having are the ones she will outgrow and make sure that is what it is, also we do not want to put her under for tha tonsil surgery until we find out that it is safe, keep her in your prayers please. well guess i will go to bed now! goodnight to anyone who happens to read this. angelia

4 comments:

Scrappy and love it! said...

Hi Angie - well Angela!
This is Sheila (Weiler) McGowan. Mom said she saw you at the book class her and Debbi took couple of weekends ago. She also told me about Debbi's blog and then I found yours. I just started one, still learning. It is scrappyandloveit.blogspot.com. Your book looked good!

Rona said...

Wow your book looks AWESOME!! now mine looks so plain on the cover! I heard you have lots of Cricut cartridges, what is your favorite? I'm shopping on Saturday!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Hi Shiela! Good to hear from you. Thanks about the book. I will add your blog to my list of links! TTYL! Angie

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Hey Rona! Glad somebody finally posted on my blog :) Thanks about the book, I almost have it done, I will post it when I do. I do have several cartridges, as for a fav. I don't know. I like the Graphicaly Speaking & alphalicious is my fav font. its kinda just a plain font. There is a new one out that I am wanting but I dont know the name. Wish I was getting to shop... I am still trying to save some $ for CKC & CKU Let me know which ones you get. ttyl! Angelia