DIARY OF A MAD SCRAPPER!

Just some of my crazy thoughts on the wonderful world of scrappin!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!


Dear Diary, well today was a good day, except for the fact that it will take me weeks to get used to the new time change. that's why i am still up on the computer at 11:55 pm posting on my blog :) well i think i have my teresa collins book done except for adding my photos that i will go print tomorrow after kadences dr. appt. it was so nice to get together with everyone to scrapbook and chat. i honestly have not scrapbooked in 11 months! so to get the chance to create something was so much fun for me. heres a pic of the cover of the book. i will post the rest of the pages when i get the photos added. {see cynde you did not hurt the cover one bit!} i am also in a monthly card swap with some very talented ladies and i will get my last 2 cards up and posted soon. if it wasn't for the card swap i guess i wouldn't have been making anything and it is so much fun to get together each month and swap them with each other. Well better get goin just wanted to get my book cover posted and to say that i had a GREAT time saturday! ttyl goodnight! angelia

No comments: